Translate this blog into another language

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Smile Unseen


Missing Zion : Day 2



Dear baby boy,
     I miss your smile. I know you must've smiled tons of times while I carried you because you were so perfect and cozy next to my heart that loved you so much. Not to mention, that you made me so blissful as well. The joy surely had to be beaming from the inside out. The saddest part is that I never got to see you smile. Not once. That thought hurts a lot sometimes. I wish I could've seen you grin just once so that I could take that snapshot captive in my memories. I know that in reality you never stopped smiling from earth, right into heaven. Maybe the Lord never allowed me to see you smile because he knew that daydreaming of that thought would get me through some of my roughest days.  When I get to heaven, seeing you and Selah is second in line to seeing my Jesus. I can't wait to see you smile at me for the first time as I hear you call out my name.... "Mommy!" Then, I'll never have to daydream ever again.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment