Translate this blog into another language

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Homebirth of Our Rainbow Baby

After a whole year... I finally finished Evaelia's Birth Story and video!! It was such an emotional process for me! We are so thankful for the love and support of such great friends and family over these last 3 years. Each prayer has carried us through so many obstacles and trials during that time. We love each and every one of you and we are so thankful for your part in the life of our Rainbow Baby! 




**If you would like to stay updated with my latest posts, please feel free
to leave your email address in the specified box below this post! **

6 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!! SQUEEZED MY HEART..THANK YOU FOR SHARING.YOU TRULY ARE A BLESSED LADY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ! I am the most blessed woman on the planet!

      Delete
  2. Awwww....how precious....beauty from ashes.....God is good ALL the time!! What an awesome testimony thanks for sharing. xo ♥ Crystal DeHart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal I just saw this !! Thanks so much sweetie!! God is so good!!

      Delete
  3. My goodness Crystal! I loved this and you have the most beautiful testimony to Gods faithfulness!!

    ReplyDelete