Translate this blog into another language

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Looking Just Like Daddy

Missing Zion:Day 7
 
 
 
Baby Boy,
  I still have your clothes that I never had a chance to dress you in. I miss that dearly. I could already imagine you wearing them the day they were hung in your closet. I catch myself going into your little sister's room (originally yours) and I stare at them often. I can almost see your muscular little frame filling them out months too early, and you looking just like your daddy in each one. He would've loved having you as his little shadow. A little Sams man child. I would've had you boys looking so dapper in matching outfits all the time! I always go in the little boys clothing department daydreaming. I was just recently in Babies R Us and I cried a little thinking of you. They had the cutest outfits for Easter and I wished that I could've seen you in one......just once. I do that to myself all the time and it usually leaves me with a bittersweet (more sweet than bitter) feeling. I know you are dressed in the finest garments heaven could offer and that makes me smile. I love you so very much my little Zion Jeremiah and no one will ever take your place in my heart.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment