Translate this blog into another language

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Momma's Boy

Missing Zion: Day 5

Dear baby boy,
     I miss having a little boy in this household of girls. We outnumber your daddy in a big way and our house is missing that little boy's touch. I daydream of a how stinkin' cute you would be about now. You would have your dark wavy hair and olive skin, a boy after your momma's heart. Your favorite outfit probably would've been Fruit of the Looms and cowboy boots, just like your daddy (Hehe, had to make a funny)! Sometimes I watch mommies and their little boys and I cry inside. Some don't realize the blessing that they have, while others soak up each moment of having a momma's boy. I desperately miss watching you grow. My dreams were crushed when I knew my first and only son was gone.  Boys do something to a momma's heart, just as girls do their fathers. One blessing is knowing that I will  never have to watch your heart be broken by some silly girl. I was your first and last kiss this side of heaven!!! I love you more than my feeble words could ever say. You will always and forever be a true momma's boy!
 
Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment