Translate this blog into another language

Thursday, May 23, 2013

12 Things I Love About You




I don't know why I picked 12 but you know how random I am! LOL!  I love these people so much that I had to put a limit on the number or we would be here all day!!


To the Lord:
                    1. You're all powerful and self sustaining.
                    2. You're my healer.
                    3. You chose to save me and that is a miracle.
                    4. You remind me daily of how much you love me.
                    5. You've blessed me so much with things I don't deserve.
                    6. You always provide.
                    7. You're in TOTAl control of my life. Wheww .... that takes the pressure off!
                    8. Whom shall I fear when I have you as my guardian!
                    9. You are the lifter of my head when I am down and feel defeated.
                   10. You've given me a new song.
                   11. You've given me beauty for ashes.
                   12. You have shown me what true joy is

               Now this list could never end!!!!

              
         

To Jeremy:
                  1. A day never goes by that you don't tell me how pretty I am and how much you love me several times.
                  2. You appreciate women and you never fail to acknowledge that.
                  3. I never get tired of you.. We practically spend most of our days together and it NEVER gets old!
                  4. You're the best daddy. There is something sexy about that!!!!
                  5. Did I mention how hot you are???? No really, you've gotten hotter each passing year!
                  6. You're the most compassionate man I know.
                  7. You are truly devoted to God. A godly husband is something I never thought of  but I sure am glad it was in God's thoughts for me.
                  8. You're such a great leader for our family.
                  9. You are so considerate.
                10. You're so much fun!
                11. You love babies!!
                12. You're truly my best friend.

I could go on and on!!!!!!


To Ellie:
             1. You are my miracle baby!
             2. You remind me daily of how much God takes care of us.
             3. Since you were born your cry has been so cute. It looks like a little kitty's face
             4. You're hilarious and I'm not sure which side that came from. ;)
             5. You are my snuggle buddy.
             6. You're a daddy's girl. I never had that privilege and I guess that's why it's so precious!
             7. You tell me all the time how you love God more than me!
             8. You have a tender heart and you don't like hurting people's feelings.
             9. Your big brown puppy dog eyes.
           10. Your big pouty lips. I just wanna kiss em off!
           11. You never forget the details. Even if it's reminding me of mistakes that I've made or if it's remembering  what someone gave you when you were 2.
           12. You never forget to include Zion & Selah. They are your babies too!


To Zion:
              1. Your beautiful red lips.
              2. Your name. Zion Jeremiah just seems so perfect for you.
              3. Your long black hair.
              4. The way you kicked me. There was always a little warning before all the kung fu started.
              5. You loved music. When you heard it nothing could keep you still.
              6. You have a purpose.
              7. Your life and death remind me of God's love.
              8. You are our first born son. No one can ever take that place.
              9. You look just like Ellie in the masculine form so I see you every day.
            10. You've opened my eyes to see the preciousness of life.
            11. You've touched so many lives without ever speaking a word.
            12. You've made my life beautiful.


To Selah:
               1. How you surprised us!  It was a shock the day when we found out we were pregnant with you. It seemed impossible!
               2. Your tiny hands and feet were so precious.
               3. When I saw you I knew you were fearfully and wonderfully made.
               4. You are another daddy's girl. He loves you and misses you more than you'll ever know.
               5. You are with Jesus and that makes me smile.
               6. You were/are perfect!
               7. Your name means to pause and praise. We did that the day you were born.
               8. You've got those same pouty lips and flat feet like me.
               9. The short time we had with you was such a blessing.
              10. You hold so much of my heart.
              11.  You are Ellie & Zion's little sister.
              12. You could never be forgotten.



          "And now abideth faith, hope, charity(Love), these three; but the greatest of these is charity(Love)."      1Cr.13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment