Translate this blog into another language

Saturday, April 20, 2013

20 Things You May Not Know About Me


 NOTE... These are in no specific order. Just my random thoughts.

1.  I don't like Chocolate.
I know...I know, I am not a normal female. I get told this often when I  inform others that I say NO to Chocolate.

2. I am horribly, and I mean horribly, scared of rats!!!
 Eeek!!! I have actually busted my nose after running into a glass door while trying to flee from an itty bitty mouse before. That little mouse caused some major damage!!

3. I used to be a truck driver.
I drove a truck for my family's produce market for years until I finally quit my job to be a new mommy to Ellie. Now I love my jobs of  being a stay at home mommy & wife!

4. I am a milk sharer.
 I  donated my breast milk after having Ellie & Zion and I hope to be able to share with those in need after having this baby.

5. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone smacks, crunches, or slurps when they eat.
Worst of all , my little Ellie does it just to see me cringe!

6. I always over punctuate!!!

7. I used to loooooove rap music and I had some sweet moves on the dance floor!
Yes, it is quite embarrassing to think about that now that I'm a mommy to a little girl!

8. I wanted nothing to do with my husband when we first met.
At the time, I had just gotten out of a relationship. I wouldn't even  give him my number. However, behind my back , my mother secretly did. She told Jeremy "Don't give up on her!" Praise God that he didn't give up on me, and here we are, still madly in love after all these years! I am one blessed wife!

9. I love Thai food!!!!!!!

10. I never wash my makeup off at night.
My face breaks out easily if  I wash it too much.  I usually just wash it off  in the shower the next day and it seems to work best  for me.

11. I am passionate about birth rights!
I feel that a woman should  have the right to give birth where ever she feels is best for her and her family without condemnation, judgement, or force. She should also be able to chose the care giver that see feels most confident and comfortable with.

12. I'm a pill popper!
No really, I am currently taking 25 pills to try and have the healthiest pregnancy possible.  Some days it gets really old!  I have always had a phobia of medicines, so I'm thankful that all of them are nutrients and herbs with the exception of one. Hopefully I'll be able to cut back very soon!

13. I have severe white coat syndrome.
Every time I go to the doctor it really tears my nerves up! I sweat heavily , my heart rate and blood pressure rises and I get a horrible lump in my throat.

14. My favorite years were the 80"s.
I still love the crazy neon colors and the ridiculous fashions from that era.

15. I love to cook.
I was taught to cook at an early age and I guess it has just stuck with me. I celebrate and medicate everything with food!

16. I'm a baby wearing, breast feeding, and attachment parenting momma!
I feel that these things create strong and healthy  bonds between mommy and baby!

17. I get nervous standing in front of crowds!

18. I deal with anxiety often.
After losing Zion & Selah I have suffered with crippling anxiety at times.
 It is a daily process in my life. Although,  it has gotten sooooo much better and a lot more manageable.  I'm so thankful for a Savior that understands my frailties!

19. I have a thyroid disease.
I have recently been diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. It is an auto immune thyroid disorder causing me to have hypothyroidism. It is hereditary and most of the women in my family have the same disease.

20. My nick name is Criddle.
I  was given  this nickname around the age of  12. It actually started as a mispronunciation of my actual name.





No comments:

Post a Comment